The Tiziano is an impressive sofa. It is renowned for its manually reclining movement of the headrests that increases comfort. Moreover, the distinguishing stitching on the seat cushion and its tall and thin legs give this model a touch of elegance. Available in leather.
– Frame: wooden structure, seat suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities covered with a Tecnoform layer.
– Covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– Quilted seat for leather coverings.
– Not quilted seat for fabric coverings.
-All the versions marked by the symbol “↑” are equipped with manually adjustable headrest.
– Legs in Shiny metal (Cod.30), Satin metal (Cod.31), Gunmetal (Cod.50), Antique bronze (Cod.52).
– Stitching type Cod.03 for leather and fabric coverings.
– No bed version available.
– Sectional sides not finished.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Not quilted seat for leather coverings.
– Contrast stitching available. Please refer to our leather collection for a thread color indication.
Optional features with upcharge
– Sectional sides finished (if possible).
– Just for leather coverings, available stitching Cod.11 for back, seat and armrest. 10% upcharge.
– 7% upcharge for combined coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of pricelist.
– Different stitchings not available.
– Stitching Cod.11 not available for all fabric coverings.