Voluminous, dominant, compact. The Cairoli is a sofa designed for modern, spacious settings. It stands out for its modules slightly touching the surface of the floor. In the High version, the armrest and backrest have the same height.
– Frame: wooden structure, seat suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, with different densities, covered with a mixed feather layer.
– Covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– Legs in black thermoplastic material.
– (*) Stitching type Cod.04 for leather and fabric coverings.
– Stitching type Cod.06 on the top part of the seat and the back part of the armrest only for leather covering.
– No bed version available.
– Sectional sides finished.
– Versions with removable fabric covering are equipped with bayonet connectors for armrests only.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Contrast stitching available. Please refer to our leather collection for a thread color indication.
Optional features with upcharge
– Headrest (Cod.9900) with padding in open cell polyurethane foam and covered metal structure.
– 7% upcharge for combined coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of pricelist.
– (*) Covering not available with leathers thicker than 1.8 mm, such as leather Nobile.
– Versions Cod.H6021 – H6022 are free-standing and cannot be attached to modular elements.
– Versions with asterisk (*) have always the finished terminal side with the possibility to be connected to modular elements.